O.G BURST GADGET Now Live! 514 TerraByte Mining Farm Pumping out Burst Coins 24/7! Be a part of the Mining Experience!

• If I may suggest... I would prefer just to not receive anymore payments and that all profit just go towards buying back assets. It's a win/win for everyone involved. The more you buyback - the less you have to payout the next month. All investors will just have lost all of their Burst if we held our shares and continued to receive payments until your profit dies out.

As you pointed out... you at least, will still have your rig to resell or mine Chia Coin by the end of the year. So, it's still a win for you no matter what.

Please:S

• you at least, will still have your rig to resell or mine Chia Coin by the end of the year. So, it's still a win for you no matter what.

Not too shabby ya, in the description of the offering i made sure that it was known that the mining hardware was already owned by myself before even launching it for the members to get in on the mining payouts. Once there are no more coins being mined, then there will obviously be no coins to distribute. Im left with my hardware to do whatever with and thank everyone for taking part in the longest running local style community cloud mining action.

Had I launched a crowdfund to raise money to buy harddrives to set up a mining rig or promoted it as owning a piece of the hardware, then I would sell off the hardware or use it for something else profitable if there would be and keep the flame alive or re-lite it at least.

Im confident we should have several months left with payouts that will outweigh the electricity bill and all that.

Much luv to all that joined in on the community action.

BitcoinStacks.com TrollBox 2.0